All of our charter rates are for the boat, NOT per person. We can accommodate 6 passengers. Check our rates vs the marinas. For info or to book a trip, call 252-423-0588 or email us through our Contact Page.
Outer Banks Fishing Charters & Rates
Charters on our 36′ custom built Catamaran:
Offshore / Gulfstream
This is the ultimate big game fishing experience and one of the most popular Outer Banks fishing adventures. The North Carolina coastline stretches out into the Atlantic Ocean, making catching the big one in the Gulf Stream closer and easier than ever.
- Common fish types: Tuna, Wahoo, Dolphin
All Day $1,850.00
Deep Sea (All Day)
We go out to 20 miles off shore to fish the towers for Amberjack, Sea Bass; Bottom fish for Tilefish in 300-600 feet of water with electric reels and look for weed lines that hold Dolphin (Mahi Mahi).
- Common fish types: Amberjack, Dolphin, Tilefish, Black Sea Bass
All Day $1650 6:30AM to 2:30PM
This trip will challenge the Anglers with fishing along the ocean beaches and inlet area for a variety of species in season.
- Troll for Blues, Spanish Mackerel, and Cobia
1/2 Day $625 (7:00am to 11:00 or 11:00 to 2:00pm)
All Day $995 (Includes towers for Amberjack)
Charters on our 22′ Kencraft Challenger:
Inlet / Sound
- Max 4 Persons
Half Day $395.00
Learn more about our Sound Fishing Charters HERE!
INCLUDED IN ALL CHARTERS:
- – Your fishing license is included in your charter
- – Coolers on board to store your food and drinks
- – All tackle, bait and ice also included
- – *Not included: 3.5 % credit card fee
Mates customary 20% tip